- Yasuhiro Yoneda and Yuji Noguchi “Nanoscale structural analysis of Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3 in high-temperature phases”
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 60, SFFA08 (2021)
- Yuji Noguchi, and Hiroki Matsuo “Polarization and Dielectric Properties of BiFeO3-BaTiO3 Superlattice-Structured Ferroelectric Films”
Nanomaterials, 11(7), 1857 (2021)
- Yuji Noguchi, and Hiroki Matsuo “Ferroelectric photovoltaic tensor in visible-light-active Fe-doped BaTiO3 single crystals”
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (2021).
- Yuji Noguchi “Defect chemistry in perovskite ferroelectrics —History, present status, and future prospects— (SPECIAL ARTICLE)” [Award of the Outstanding Reviews Published in the JCS-Japan in 2021]
Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan, 129 , 271-285 (2021).
- Yuji Noguchi, Hiroki Matsuo, and Ryotaro Inoue, “Domain-wall photovoltaic effect in Fe-doped BaTiO3 single crystals”
Journal of Applied Physics, 129, 084101 (2021).
- Xiuwei Fu, Encarnación G. Víllora, Yoshitaka, Matsushita, Yuuki Kitanaka, Yuji Noguchi, Masaru Miyayama, Kiyoshi Shimamura, Naoki Ohashi, “Lattice engineering by Sr-substitution leads to high piezoelectric performance of (SrxCa1-x)3TaAl3Si2O14 single crystals”
Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 851(15), 156860 (2021).
Invited lectures [International]
- Hiroki Matsuo, Yuji Noguchi “Activation of Visible Light Response in Ferroelectric Photovoltaic Effects via Gap-State Engineering”, The Joint International Conference on Applied Physics and Materials Applications & Applied Magnetism and Ferroelectrics (ICAPMA-JMAG-2021), S13_O2, December 3, 2021 (online)
- Yuji Noguchi, “VISIBLE-LIGHT ACTIVATION OF FERROELECTRIC PHOTOVOLTAICS”, The 22nd American Conference on Crystal Growth and Epitaxy (ACCGE-22), 1220, August 4, 2021 (online).
- Yuji Noguchi, “Visible-Light Active Ferrophotovoltaics”, IEEE International Symposium on Applications of Ferroelectrics (ISAF2021), 3022, May 17-21, 2021 (online).
- Hiroki Matsuo, Yuji Noguchi “Visible-Light Active Ferroelectric Photovoltaics” International Conference on Laser Materials Processing, May, 2021 (online)